Sunday 24 January 2010

Rekindled Love



Tegan and Sara – Back In Your Head

I dont really like the idea of two posts in one night but whilst I'm here I thought I'd share with you just what (or who?) has helped me work through the night to reach my assessment deadline. I love this band. I havn't listened to them for years but after my flat mate Shauna started listening to them I thought I might rummage out my CD's . They are the best kind of music for having on in the background to keep you happy, dare i say 'chipper' even when its 5.30am and your still up working like a trooper on projects.
This I one of my favorite tracks and I was hoping they had an awesome music video to go with it that I could show you, but sadly I think its a little boring, oh well. Love Love Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment