Saturday 28 November 2009

They Build Statues Of Us



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fczPlmz-Vug

I first heard this song on the soundtrack for the awsome film 500 Days of Summer and absolutely loved it. Now i cant stop listening to Reginal Spektors music but the song on repeat is this track. Just to top it off i love the music video that she has made for it. I like that they've used what looks like stop frame to make the different effects of her throwing stuff on the walls and towards the end when she screws up the piano and the wall painting folds into a paper airplane. My favorite bit is when she is in the black and white world. Its only a short bit but I think its just really nicely put together. I mostly like how playful and cute the video is and also different from lots of other generic pop music videos that are around.

No comments:

Post a Comment